9 Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2018
9 Chemistry Guess
Questions # 29
- Write any five characteristics of mixture.
- What is meant by mixture?
- State the reason soft drink is a mixture and water is a compound.
- Why does ice float on water?
- Find out the molecules in 9 gram of water.
- State any three difference between compound and mixture.
- How does homogeneous mixture differ from heterogeneous mixture?
- State three reasons why do you think air is a mixture and water a compound.
- Why does not the suspension form homogeneous mixture?
Questions # 30
- Describe the phenomenon of diffusion in liquids along the factors which influence it.
- Define diffusion.
- What is difference between diffusion and effusion?
- Describe the factors which influence the diffusion of liquid.
Questions # 31
- Write the name of factors which effect evaporation.
- Define evaporation.
- What do you mean by evaporation, how it is affected by surface area?
- What is difference between boiling point and evaporation?
- What is the relationship between evaporation and boiling point of liquid?
- Evaporation causes cooling. Explain.
Questions # 32
- What did you mean by the Thermal conductivity of the metallic compounds?
- What do you mean by metallic character?
Questions # 33
- How can a non-spontaneous reaction be carried out in an electrolytic cell? Discuss in detail.
- What are spontaneous and non spontaneous reactions?
Questions # 34
- Distinguish between amorphous solid and crystalline solid.
- Define crystalline solid and give its two examples.
Questions # 35
- What is difference between colloids and suspensions?
- How can you justify the milk is colloid?
- Why are the colloids quite stable?
- What is meant by colloid? Give two examples.
Questions # 36
- Why are liquids mobile?
- Write two properties of liquids.
Questions # 37
- Write four properties of covalent compounds.
- What are ionic and covalent compounds?
- Ionic compounds are solids justify.
- Write two properties of solids.
Questions # 38
- Give the trend of ionization energy in a period.
- Define Ionization energy.
- Why ionization energy Na is less than Mg?
- Why the ionization energy of Na more than K?
- What is second ionization energy and how is it represented?
Questions # 39
- What are radioactive isotopes?
- Write isotopes of chlorine.
- Give one example each of the use of radioactive isotope in medicine and radio therapy.
- Describe some major applications of radioactive isotopes in our surroundings.
- Write down any three isotopes of uranium.
- What is isotope? Discuss the structure of Isotope with suitable examples.
- Give the applications of isotopes in the field of radiotherapy and medicines.
- Describe the isotope of hydrogen with diagram.
- What is an isotope?
Questions # 40
- Write at least two physical properties of magnesium.
- What is meant by magnesium ribbon and where it use?
- Write down any two uses of magnesium.
Questions # 41
- Briefly describe the electrolytic refining of copper.
- What is electrolytic cell briefly describe its construction and working?
- Give the difference between electrolytic cell electro chemical cells.
Questions # 42
- What is inolarity? Write its formula.
- Describe the significance of chemical formula.
Questions # 43
- Write different types of molecules What is the difference molecule and molecular ion?
- What is a molecule?
Questions # 44
- Write a note on the construction of a Daniel Cell.
- Briefly describe the construction and working of Daniel cell?
Questions # 45
- Write any two chemical properties of halogens.
- Write down the important chemical reactions of halogens.
Note: Of course, teachers of various humanitarian disciplines are not all-powerful connoisseurs and encyclopedists and they often find it very difficult to explain the logic to students and the meaning of many facts and indicators in our country: the level of spiritual degradation of the population, corruption, poverty, legal nihilism, stratification of society , the lack of independent media and effective opposition in it. The political and cultural elite, on whose shoulders the state responsibility for the economic course, the spiritual integrity of the country, which is chosen by the people (it delegates some of its rights), and on this basis is accountable to it, is an example of solving and elucidating these issues. It is based on the speeches of the country’s leaders, its leading political scientists, culturologists and economists, the teacher of humanitarian disciplines must build their own line of explanation for topical problems, without departing from any “acute issues” and engaging in non-agitation and propaganda “for power.” The main task of humanitarian education is an analytical study of specific information (laws, government actions, printed products, literature, etc.) with official materials on hand, and not abstract theorizing about the generally valid didactic elements of a particular science. And it is very important for quality conducting of such training sessions to have on hand fresh periodic materials on the analysis of urgent problems in the country made by authoritative representatives of science and culture.