The Abasyn University Fee Structure

Abasin University Fee Structure

Abasin University is a private institution located in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, which was established in 2007 and is a well-known private university that offers its students a variety of courses. Here you can get any information.

University of Karachi MBA Admission 2018

 

The Abasyn University Fee Structure

A list of his courses offered by this university, you can also look at it.

  • Human Resources Development Program
  • Human Resource Management Program
  • Marketing program
  • Education Management Program
  • Advertising program
  • Education Management Program
  • The Entrepreneurship Program
  • IT in the business program
  • Employment program
  • Computer Science Program
  • Business Administration Program
  • Pharmacy program
  • Microbiology
  • Educational program
  • The technological program
  • National Computing Program
  • The program of electrical engineering
  • Civil Engineering Program
  • Software Development Program

 

The policy of admission in Abasin University

 

All students who are interested in enrolling in this university must pay a full fee for the semester at the time of admission. After the first installment is paid for the semester, the first semester starts and if you do not want to. Well, in the semester your second semester starts and you pay at least 60% of the fee before the first semester, and the remaining fee (40%) will be paid. During the intermediate exam .

 

It is good that the university management determined that they will reduce the fee for a semester because they say they know about the state of our country, and our citizens believe that most of them can not pay a high fee, therefore the university has an exclusively subsidized tuition fee will be remembered at the time of admission, and a fee of Rs 500 will be charged as a transport fee. University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar Admissions 2018

 

At the time that your degree is confirmed, each student will pay a commission of Rs 6,000 for Good, if you do not have much money to pay, you can get a loan from the university to pay your fee, and get a basic scholarship. University management says that our first goal is to spread education among students in every case. If someone belongs to a poor family, we solved this problem in the form of scholarships.

Share with your *FRIENDS*
Newsletter

Get the Latest Info & Stuff!

Get Latest Guess Papers, Notes and Novels through Email


Click Here to Leave a Comment Below 0 comments

Leave a Reply: