What are the Characteristics of Phylum Arthropoda
Characteristics of Phylum Arthropoda
- i) Artho mean jointed and poda means foot.
- ii) So jointed legs are present in these animals.
iii) They are versatile animals. So they found in air, land and water.
- iv) The bodies of these animals is segmented.
- v) Their body is covered with hard she” made up of chitin.
- vi) Their common examples are prawn, crab, spider, insects etc.
vii) One third of this phylum consists of insects.
Note: With the same success you can worry about the fact that he does not notice the open hatch and will fall down there. Is it enough for him to pass the entrance exams? Or did you couple with him up to the graduation home lessons? After all, for whom is studying more important – for him or for you? If it does, then it’s for you. Especially do not worry about this. Just analyze the last year of school. If you leave all school assignments for later and do them at the last minute and hastily have your child as a rule, this bad habit should be urgently disposed of. Explain to him that the student will not be drawn for ears at the university. And not every teacher is ready to close his eyes in exchange for a monetary reward. It is cheaper and easier to do everything in time.