What are the Characteristics of Placental Mammals
Characteristics of Placental Mammals
- i) In these mammals embryo completes its development inside the body of mother in uterus.
- ii) After gestation period, young ones are born.
iii) Embryo remains in the uterus and gets its nourishment from mother through umbilical cord.
- iv) Gestation period of these mammals is longer than the other mammals.
- v) Gestation period is different in different animals. In mice it is 21 days, In rabbit it is 30-36 days, in cats and dogs it is 60 days, in cattle it is 250 days and in elephant it is 22 months.
- vi) The condition of young ones of various mammals at birth is different.
Note: Persons who have completed an internship, a refresher course or specialization also receive a document on the receipt of postgraduate education. You can get a postgraduate education now at almost any university. You just need to apply to the admissions office of the university and submit documents (diploma of basic education) to the faculty of postgraduate education. In addition, there are entire individual institutions specializing in postgraduate education. One of the important points of the educational activity of any student is attending lectures and keeping notes. First, the student, when writing lectures, better learns the material and, therefore, already at the stage of keeping notes to prepare for the future exam. It turns out that when it’s your turn to write an abstract to the next member of your co-operation. Some particularly picky teachers demand at the exam to demonstrate all the lecture notes. Agree, it is inconvenient to get if 2-3-5 people will show the same notebook.