Difference between Real image and Virtual image Physics
Real image and Virtual image Physics
- Real image is formed when rays after reflection actually meet at a point.
- Real image is inverted and can be seen on a screen.
- It has a physical existence. I
- Virtual image is farmed when rays do not actually meet but appear to diverge from a point.
- Virtual image is erect and cannot be seen on a screen.
- It does not have a physical existence.
Note: Unambiguously, in this case, when proposing to write a scientific paper, then to present it at a scientific meeting, the teacher trusts you. If you gave your consent, then you do not have the right to fail your teacher, because he puts his hopes on you. Excuses such as references to the constant educational, or employment of students, are not accepted. Having taken up the case, it must necessarily be brought to its logical conclusion. So we came to the rule number 2: it is necessary to fulfill the tasks set by the teacher before the student in a qualitative and timely manner. It is on how much you cope with the work entrusted to you, and will in many ways depend on the further attitude of the teacher towards you, as a capable student. Of course, doing extra work (writing a scientific article for the conference) always has a certain risk, but in this situation it is completely justified. If the student succeeds in carrying out the task assigned to him in the way that is necessary, and even beyond the expectations of the teachers, then you will have a long-term credit of trust on his part. And this, without a doubt, will greatly facilitate the daily learning process.