What are the Different Methods of Preserving Food
Methods of Preserving Food
- i) This method is used to preserve milk and is discovered by Louis Pasteur.
- ii) In this process milk is heated to 71 C and then cooled rapidly.
iii) The bacteria become retorted in growth.
- iv) Hence the milk is preserved for few days.
- i) In this process food is kept below freezing point.
- ii) This retorted the growth of enzymes and bacteria.
iii) Quick freezing helps in to maintain the taste of food.
- iv) By this process meat, fruit and vegetables are preserved.
- i) In this process water from food is removed.
- ii) Dry food can remain safe for a long time because bacteria cannot grow on it without water.
iii) Meat and some vegetables are preserved by this method.
- i) In this method food is first heated at very high temperature to kill bacteria.
- ii) Then food is sealed in metallic container.
iii) Hence food is safe from contamination.
Notes: Extramural students do not get bored with too simple classes, do not waste time on unnecessary knowledge, do not repeat hundreds of times, and learn the most basic. The main thing is that they still have an interest in the subject of study. Their mind is active, independence develops. They understand that they really need this knowledge, since they are ready to build their schedule taking into account the setting sessions, examinations and control. They are independent enough to correctly allocate time – everything is in time. In the 90 years there are colleges that provide secondary vocational education with in-depth training. A large percentage of Russian colleges are connected with higher education institutions and provide opportunities for further education. He also occupies an intermediate position between secondary and higher education, and gives the opportunity to obtain a specialty.