What is Head to Tail Rule in Physics
Head to Tail Rule
Suppose we have two vector A and B having the different magnitude and direction.
- First of all chose a suitable scale and representation of all the vector have been drawn on the paper.
- Put all the vector for finding the resultant of given vector such that the head of the first vector join the tail of the second vector.
- Now join the tail of the first vector with tail of the second vector such that it join the two vector with head to head and tail to tail by another.
- The new vector R will be the resultant of the given vector.
- It can be measured by the Dee or any suitable mean. This method is called the head to tailor or tip to tail rule.
Note: It is believed that distance learning via the Internet is a logical continuation of the experience of distance learning, but already at a qualitatively new level. Practice shows a slightly different situation: the only thing that unites traditional distance learning and the classical form of distance learning based on Internet technologies is the lack of face-to-face communication between teachers and students. And before you draw conclusions about the advantages or disadvantages of distance education, you should find out its essence, basic principles and patterns. Distance learning is learning, based on the principle of spatial and temporal distance of teachers and students from each other, and the learning process is carried out with the help of computer and telecommunication technologies. The main purpose of this type of training is to expand opportunities for people who want to change, or to acquire a new profession. There are also other variational models of distance learning, for example, combining full-time and distance learning, correspondence education, an integrative model of traditional and distance learning in universities, direct distance learning, case studies and interactive television.