PUCIT Professional Software & Hardware Short Courses 2018
PUCIT Short Courses 2018
The brief courses of PUCIT 2018 in the Professional Program for Certification of Software and Equipment are announced by university officials, so this page discusses detailed information about the process of admission and the duration of the course.
The University College of Punjab Technology (PUCIT) is a full college of computer science and information technology that is part of the old university campus of Punjab University, which is located near the Anarkali bazaar in Lahore. PUCIT starts its activities in 1988 and offers a variety of computer and information technologies for students who are interested in obtaining diplomas and certificates in this field.
In 1991, the college was modernized, and this is the first time in college, when the college offers a full two-year master’s program in computer science. Dr. Sayed Mansur Sarwar is a professor and director of the Punjab University for Computer and Information Technology.
Short courses PUCIT 2018 Eligibility criteria:
- From courses 1 and 3, the candidate must have a certificate or the equivalent of Matric
- Of the courses with 3 to 8 candidates, must have been trained at the intermediate level.
- From the serial number from 9 to 12 candidates completed their secondary or secondary education, with at least one course in programming.
Brief courses PUCIT 2018 in professional software and hardware
PUCIT offers many programs, including
- Scientists of BS Computer Science (BS CS).
- Samples of information technology BS (BS IT).
- BS Software Engineering Lessons (BS SE).
- MSc Information Technology (MSc IT) with the following specializations of the last year:
- Computer science
- Development of software
Software development [
- Information Systems
- Computer networks
- MSc Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- MPhil Remote sensing and geographic information systems (MS RSGIS)
- MPhil Computer Science (MPhil CS)
- PhD Computer Science (PhD CS)
Short Courses PUCIT 2018 Advertisement
Application form and application process:
- Interested candidates can receive a form of admission from the administration of Punjab University College of Information Technology (Old Campus) from June 5, 2018. The dates will be from 09:00 to 16:00, and the fee for the Application Form is 500 rupees / –
- Along with the candidate for admission, it is necessary for the candidate to attach documents, including 2 recently taken snapshots, all certificates of certificates, copies of CNIC or B-Form.
- The deadline for the application is June 23, 2018
- No PUCIT Short Courses 2018 in the format “Professional software and hardware” will be adopted after the last date of filing the application in the form stated by the university official
For more information Contact:
Main University PUCIT Punjab Old campus Lahore
Tel: 99211630, 99212240, 99212250