Reserve Seats For AJK Students Admission In Pakistan Universities
Students of Azad Jammu and Kashmir are encouraged to apply for admission to state universities in Pakistan on a quota basis. Full information on visiting places for AJK students in Pakistan universities is available on this page.
If you are a student, then you should visit this page regularly, because we update all the latest information about every thing on this page. All technical colleges and universities offer entrance for AJK students on the basis of quotas, and also on the basis of self-financing. Government College for Women Gulberg Lahore Admission 2018
Seats are limited to areas, and in the event that in any district there are no statements that the places will be divided into other areas. It is mandatory for a candidate to indicate a certificate stating that he / she is a permanent resident of AJK otherwise the application will not be conducted. Bise Sargodha Position Holders 9th Class Result 2018 Check Online
The Commission for Higher Education has reserved seats for students of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. For students it is necessary to pass the UET Lahore ECAT test with at least 60% points for admission.
- The deadline for applying for a three-year engineering degree / intermediate / master program / Admission to Mphil: August 17, 2018
- The deadline for applying online is: September 14, 2018
Reservation of places for admission of AJK students at universities of Pakistan
How to Submit an Application
All applications will be submitted online at the official website of the board of Namzadgi Muzaffarabad. Students can complete an online application by logging on to www.nb.gok.pk. On This website will be registered on your CNIC number or in the form -B. Applications are not accepted on request.
- It is imperative to appear and pass the UET Lahore ECAT test for students who apply for admission to universities in the province of Punjab
- Admission to universities in Pakistan will meet the criteria of a particular university, which will be listed in the prospectus, so it must study the prospectus before applying for admission
- For other universities, the entrance test is also a must for passing. Otherwise, the entry will not be granted
- Hafiz e Quran students will receive 20 additional points during the merit evaluation
- Those students who live in Kashmir, but their parents or guardians live for Kashmir for any reason, in this case it is mandatory to provide a residential certificate
- A student who applies for more than one course must submit a separate application and divide the applicant’s form
- Students who have reached the level, o Level owners or CGPAs should bring an equivalence certificate from their institution-organizer