Sir Syed University Of Engineering and Technology Karachi Admission 2019
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology (SSUET) Karachi announces the admission of the 2019 Admission for Bachelor’s degree, including BS in Electrical Engineering (Telecommunications), Computer Engineering (Computer Networks, Software Development), Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), MS in the field of biomedical engineering And, finally, MS in mathematics. The criterion of publicity is clearly stated below in the advertisement.
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Faculty of Technology Karachi Admission 2019. More information can be found here. Apply only if you follow these mandatory fields discussed in the advertisement. Engineering and technology will conduct an entrance exam to enter the announced dates and times indicated here on this page, so contact this page to read more information about what you need to know. The fee for the schedule and deposit method are also The honored list of SSUET 2018 will be available here .
This is the most preferred institution for those who want to be an engineer in the future, since this college provides quality education through the help of highly qualified teachers.
Sir Syed Engineering and Technology University of Karachi Admission 2019
Sir Syed Engineering and Technology University offers a variety of engineering courses for students at the bachelor’s level and
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil construction
- Biomedical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer science.
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology was established in 1993, and only two years after its foundation in 1995, the university was chartered from the government. Currently, the university offers students undergraduate and graduate courses. The choice for admission to the university depends entirely on the selection criteria and the results of the entrance examinations. Air University School of Management Admissions 2018
Only those students who will be able to pass grades in the entrance examination will be able to access the university. SSET also cooperates with some international universities, which
- The University of San Jose
- Wottawa University of Ottawa
- Coventry University
- University of Hertfordshire
- London Metropolitan University
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology Karachi Reception 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- All those candidates who want to participate in BS technical programs must have 60% points in FSc (pre-Engineering)
- The candidate must receive at least 50% of the points in the entrance exam conducted by the National Test Service NTS.
- All Applications must be reached before the deadline for submitting Applications.
- Full documents must be attached with the form of acceptance, otherwise the reception will be rejected.
- Students waiting for admission can not apply for admission.
- Highly qualified and experienced teaching staff
- A room with air conditioning, equipped with audiovisual systems
- Well-equipped air conditioning laboratories
- 1500 – nodes of the computer network
- high-speed Internet connection throughout the campus
- career planning and a well-structured internship program
- Cooperation with the world’s leading universities
- Credit transfer is available at the world’s leading universities
- Scholarships and financial assistance worth more than $ 50 million for worthy and needy students.
For more information:
Registrar Sir Said Engineering and Technological University
Riyad University, Karachi, Pakistan
Tel: (92-21) 34988000-5
If you have any further request, please send your application through the comments section below: