Uses of Spherical Mirrors in Physics
Uses of Spherical Mirrors
Spherical mirrors are used in several places. Some of them are given below:
– Shaving: A concave mirror is used to enlarge the image.
– Microscope: A convex mirror is used for magnification in a microscope.
– Telescope: The convex mirror is used.
– In Searchlights and Headlights: Concave mirror is used to form the rays in searchlights and headlights, used for different purposes.
– For Rear View: The convex mirror is used in automobiles.
– In Medical Examination (Ophthalmoscope): Doctors use concave mirror for the examination of ear, nose, throat and eyes of patients.
Note: If you got an inadequate teacher, then, consider that you are not very lucky. To school teachers for a long time, during which they lead you an object (5-7 years), somehow you can get used to it. So the teacher in the end does not seem inadequate. It is quite another matter if it is a university. Teachers flash here, as in a kaleidoscope, and among them, for sure, one can meet that is, to put it mildly, not very pleasant. All only returned to study from vacation rested, share their impressions. And here from the new semester the subject will be lead by some incomprehensible teacher. It remains only in horror to guess how to survive a semester, and even the whole academic year, with this “terrible” teacher. To panic ahead of time should not be in any case. The new teacher is also a person who may have some problems, for example, a child is ill. That’s why he is, as if in a state of nirvana. Talk about any inadequacy of your teacher can not be earlier than a few weeks. So all the same, how to be, if you “were lucky” to encounter such a teacher-inadequate? It is easy to understand once and for all that any person is unique. And at the same time, nothing stands still, but flows and changes. Therefore, it is best to try to ignore the annoying behavior of your teacher as much as possible.