What are the importance of Angiosperms
Importance of Angiosperms
- i) Many angiosperms are source of food e.g. wheat, rice, maize etc.
- ii) Many important constituents of our food are obtained from angiosperms e.g. canola, mustard, coconut etc.
iii) Sugar and Gur is obtained from sugarcane.
- iv) Many vegetables are obtained.
- v) Many fruits are obtained.
- vi) Many plants are used as fodder of animals.
vii) Many medicines are obtained and prepared from angiosperms.
viii) Timber is obtained from many angiosperms.
- ix) Angiosperms provide wood to prepare furniture and sports goods.
- x) Fiber for making ropes is obtained from angiosperms.
- xi) Large trees provide shelter and shade to animals and birds.
Note: Interactive whiteboard is an important technological equipment necessary for conducting interactive lessons. This is a kind of traditional board, however, with a large number of possibilities for presenting theoretical and graphical material. Using this multimedia tool helps to check the knowledge of all students in the classroom at the same time. In addition, the application of the interactive whiteboard allows you to save information, display it in various forms and dynamic form. The projector is an important component of the projection technology. Thanks to the projector connected to the computer, it is possible to display audio and video materials on the projection screen. It is very convenient to use the projector when presenting presentations in large lecture rooms and assembly halls of educational institutions.