Write Short Note on Blood Group
Short Note on Blood Group
- i) Although blood of all look alike but it is different chemically.
- ii) This difference is present due to different substances present in Erythrocytes (RBC). These chemical substances are called antigens.
iii) On the basis of antigens and antibodies human blood can be classified into A, B, AB, and 0 blood groups. This is knows as ABO system of blood groups.
- iv) Antigens are of two types A and B.
- v) Persons with blood group O are called universal donors . They do not have any antigens A or B so they can donate their blood to a person with any type of blood group.
- vi) Persons with blood group AB are called universal recipient. They can receive each type of blood because they can receive each type of blood.
vii) Blood groups can also be further divided into (+ve) or (-ev) groups on the basis of Rh System. Rh System also affects on donors or recipient.
Note: The results of modern research in the field of education give bold predictions on the part of future changes in the modern educational system. With their help, specialists in the field of education identified ten major and global trends in the transformation of national and international educational systems. So, what are the main trends in the development of educational systems in 2035? In the digital age, it is not enough to be able to read and write: the training of information literacy – the ability to “not drown” in the world of information and extract meaning from it – will become an important part of education. The quality of mathematical education is higher than in other, more developed countries, but the effectiveness of the application of knowledge, labor productivity, quality of life in such countries is usually higher. This means that the talents and abilities of the student should be able to use for the benefit of himself and for the benefit of society.