Write a Short Note on Carbohydrates
Short Note on Carbohydrates
- i) They contain three element i.e. carbon, hydrogen and oxygen.
- ii) The simplest carbohydrate is glucose i.e. sugar.
iii) One gram of carbohydrates can provide 3800 calories energy.
- iv) Carbohydrates are of three types:
- Monosahccarides are simple sugars.
- Disaccharides are formed by condensation of two Monosahccarides units.
- When many Monosahccarides join they form polysaccharides e.g. Glycogen, Starch, Cellulose.
Note: As practice shows, the employer does not attach much importance to the form of training in the college of his future employee. Whether it is full-time, evening or part-time form of training, it will still be “retrained” to the specifics of this or that field of activity. While full-time students are much more knowledgeable in theoretical knowledge, part-time and part-time students have work experience, often in the specialty, as well as knowledge of labor discipline and order. After all, it’s not a secret: a specialist with even a small work experience is much more valued than a young specialist with a red diploma after 5 years of training at the full-time department, but not working for a single day. Thus, the main advantage of correspondence education in the college is the opportunity to combine study and work. Often students choose correspondence courses in college because of its lower cost. And some part-time students pay their studies on their own.