Write a Short Note on Fertilization of Frog
Short Note on Fertilization of Frog
Structure of Eggs:
- i) Eggs are produced in ovaries present in abdomen.
- ii) Each egg is like a small ball spherical structure having a. One half pigmented part called animal hemisphere.
- One yellowish part due to storage of food or yolk called vegetal hemisphere.
iii) The middle of these two halves is called equator.
- iv) Animal hemisphere contain nucleus of the egg cell.
- v) After the sperm enters the egg, small grayish crescent shaped area called grey crescent is formed on one side of the animal hemisphere close to the equator.
- i) Male sex cells or sperms are produced in a pair of testes during breeding season.
- ii) Female release egg and male release sperm in water where fertilization takes place
iii) This result in formation of zygote. This is called external fertilization.
Note: After graduating from high school, graduates think about what to do next – where to go to study or go to work. If you choose to study and receive higher education, you can apply to the correspondence department of an educational institution and after 5-6 years have already a “tower”, and at the same time have work experience. But you can choose and full-time education and quietly spend 5 years at the university on a full-time basis, to experience, so to speak, all the joys and sorrows of student life. Choose a university you can learn the rating of the best and worst universities in the country. What are the pros and cons of full-time and correspondence education? What is correspondence education? Correspondence form of training is a form of organizing the educational process for people who wish to combine education with professional work. With such training, students are expected to work independently on the teaching material. Correspondence educational establishments create a network of educational and consulting points where exams and examinations are also accepted.