Write Short Note on Heart Attack
Short Note on Heart Attack
Heart Attack is caused due to narrowing and thickening of arteries due to deposition of cholesterol, fibrin and cellular debris.
- i) Heart needs continuous energy and continuous supply of blood to work. If heart did not receive required energy and blood the cardiac muscles die and person leads to heart attack.
- ii) High level of cholesterol in blood can cause heart attack.
iii) Increased smoking and sedentary life style can cause heart attack.
- iv) The blood clot in arteries can also cause heart attack.
- i) If sufficient supply of blood to heart is increased then it can recover the damage of heart tissues.
- ii) Angina is a mild type of heart attack. In this disease person feels pain in chest and left arm and shoulder.
iii) Heart attack can be avoided by doing exercise daily and with proper dieting.
Note: Learning together is much more fun – it’s hard to argue with. But is it productive? Practice shows that when learning together, the material is absorbed more easily and quickly – classes no longer seem a tedious duty and bring much more benefit. Communicate with other students – with those who know the language better than you or at the same level. Help each other and do not hesitate to exchange experiences, and then – do not hesitate – in a couple of months you will not remember a problem like a language barrier. Many universities offer to attend preparatory courses. Pay attention to them – sometimes this is a great opportunity not only to tighten the knowledge of the language, but also to get better acquainted with the university, with its direction, with future classmates, finally. If there is time and desire – write down. The main thing is to overcome shyness and uncertainty in time. Do not be afraid to raise your hand in class and actively participate in the educational process – so you will not only improve your knowledge, but will also prove yourself as an active and interested student. If you do not understand a term, be sure to ask the teacher to explain it. Believe me, this will not be a reason for ridicule at the university.