Write a Short Note on Protein
Short Note on Protein
- i) Protein contains carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen and sometimes some amount of sulphur.
- ii) A protein molecule is composed of many building block which are linked to form chain.
iii) They form different structure in the body like muscles, bones and skin.
- iv) They also present in our blood cells.
- v) Enzymes which are used in different chemical reactions are also proteins.
- vi) As a result of protein catabolism energy is released.
Note: Among other things, studying in the college at the correspondence department is also an opportunity to choose almost any college in the country. It is much easier to enroll in correspondence courses in college than at day time. At the same time, there is no need to worry about housing, because it is not necessary to live in the city where the educational institution is located – it is enough to come to the session twice a year. And rent an apartment for two weeks or a month will cost several times cheaper than the whole year to pay a rented apartment. In life, everything happens. If you already have a family and a child, and you for some reason did not complete your education and would not want to continue it, you can continue studying in college by enrolling in a correspondence department. As you can see, for many distance learning in the college is an opportunity to effectively combine study and work, accumulate experience and experience, learn how to build professional relations. A correspondence student is much less financially dependent on the parent’s wallet, since he has the opportunity to find a job and pay for his studies on his own.